Art of War Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art of War Forum

Art of war forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crolladin

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Name: Tony
Main Character name: Crolladin
Class & level: Paladin - 80
Any Alts? If yes and if in Kor'gall, how many and what char names?: 1 alt - Warrior Malapisha
Previous Guild or server: I was in Traders Cartel and in Orogoro.
Reason why you left your previous guild if you did: Lack of raiding is the main reason... + both guilds were a bit filled with "Nacionalism"
Your Build (spec): Retribution

Naxxramas 10 complete yes/no?: yes
Naxxramas 25 complete yes/no?: yes (on alt tho)
If you completed Naxxramas, you know all fights? yes/no?: yes ofc
If not witch bosses you dont know yet: none

Malygos(EoE) 10 complete yes/no?: no
Malygos(EoE) 25 complete yes/no?: no
If you completed Malygos, you know all the fight process? yes/no?: I always wipe on p3 cause it's hard to get a good pug, since my guild mates were never up for malygos.. but i know entire fight tact.

Sartharion 10 complete yes/no?: yes
Sartharion 25 complete yes/no?: yes
If you completed Sartharion, you know all the fight? yes/no?: yes

Emalon the Storm Watcher killed yes/no? yes

Are you able to raid on weekdays from 20.00 to 23.00? yes
Link to your http://eu.wowarmory.com character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&n=Crolladin
What gear piece is the first you want to improve and what do you need to do for it?: i wonna get a new head peace to match my t7.5 and i would need to go for kel'thuzad on heroic mode.
What is your cast/attack cycle(rotation)?: --> Exorcism (1.), Divine Storm (2.), Judgement of Light/Wisdome (3.), Crusader strike (4.), Concentration (5.) and then another lap of those spells.. Twisted Evil

Anything else you want us to know? I'm friendly, talkative, polite and ready for anything! (exsept swine flu) Exclamation What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pwñed
Admin
Admin
Pwñed

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:51 am

We are definatly not " Nacionalists " in this guild.. our main requisitions for this guild are basicly experienced , good game play, mature and good geared, at least good enough for any raid atm.
I have checked your armory ( gear ) and i can give you a try out, an officer will contact you as soon as you get online!
Back to top Go down
https://artofwar-korgall.forumotion.com

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1