Art of War Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art of War Forum

Art of war forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jangz

Application for AoW - 80 Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.   Application for AoW - 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:10 am

Name : Marcus
Main Character Name : Jangz
Class & level : 80 Rogue
Any Alts? : 80 dk , Dasken.
Previous Guild : The Skulls.
Reason why you left your previous guild if you did: It was just a casual guild Smile
Your Build (spec): Combat (changing if needed ofcourse)

Nax 10 man cleared : Yes
Nax 25 man cleared : No
If you completed Naxxramas, you know all fights? yes/no? : Nope , I'll learn them fast.

Malygos 10 man cleared : No
Malygos 25 man cleared : No

Sartharion 10 man cleared : Yes
Sartharion 25 man cleared : Yes
If you completed Sartharion, you know all the fight? yes/no?: I just know the tacts with 1 drake up.

Can you provide us with a link to your armory?

What gear piece is the first you want to improve and what do you need to do for it?: My 2 pvp items and my shoulders (Theyre ugly ass hell Razz).

What is your mainspecc cast/attack sequence?: My cycle? if so , garrote, ss , ss , snd , ss ,ss ,ss ,ss , rupture and repeat.

Jangz ~
Back to top Go down
Jangz

PostSubject: Re: Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.   Application for AoW - 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:00 am

Somehow the armory link dissapered ^^ just whisper me ingame and ill link it for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Cowboss

PostSubject: Re: Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.   Application for AoW - 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:36 am

I just played with this guy today and he did good dps and as far as i could see no stupid mistakes.

If it was up to me, i'd invite him even though he does not currently know all of naxxramas, we need good players and this guy would (judging by the heroics i played with him) fit well in one of our raids.
Back to top Go down
Khainer
Admin
Admin
Khainer

PostSubject: Re: Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.   Application for AoW - 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 am

Application accepted, welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&n=Khainer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.   Application for AoW - 80 Rogue. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for AoW - 80 Rogue.
Page 1 of 1