Art of War Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art of War Forum

Art of war forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quid

Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest   Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 am

Hey Guys,

Just got back from a wow-break (again... wow can't seem to hold my attention for very long anymore) and decided i wanted to explore Ulduar, since it looks like it might be some of a challenge anyway.

I know you guys wanted to invite me about two months ago, but I had to decline. Not because I dindn't like you or so (Khainer sure knows that) but because I did not want to commit to a guild when I knew I was not really interested in what the game had to offer at that time for me (Easy Naxx).

Now that a mid-difficulty instance has been added I am once again capable of comitting myself until it is cleared ^,^. I am not interested in loot, farm raids, alt raids to gear up ... only the progress raids, the more wiping the better (as long as there is progress and focus).

So if you would invite me to your team I am sure you can fullfill my raiding needs, while I can bring some of my long gaming experience (and not to forget my l33t skillz!)

As for the neccessary information , here we go :

Name: Quidam
Main Character name: ... ow, so here I have to post Quidam... then I have to write Thierry upthere...ok!
Class & level: Priest, 80
Any Alts? If yes and if in Kor'gall, how many and what char names?: nothing relevant, never played alts much.
Previous Guild or server: Well Lithium (not counting the two raids i had with SR when going for Sart3D trials... that was because it was the only thing i couldn't do unguilded Wink
Reason why you left your previous guild if you did: I left Lithium when i quit playing WoW during Sunwell about...hmmm... 9 months ago? I did not want to do hardcore raiding anymore as I had the 4 years before that and I will never do that again. You can count on me for 2 to 3 raids per week maximum, but sometimes my job will require me abroad and i'll have to pass.
Your Build (spec): Currently I'm PVE discipline specced, best MT healerspec ingame when played correctly I think. MY Secondary is shadow, but i can just as well switch to holy if really requested. I have full tier 7+ equipment for all specs and have raided both healing and pewpew since Molten Core.

Naxxramas 10 complete yes/no?: yep
Naxxramas 25 complete yes/no?: yap
If you completed Naxxramas, you know all fights? yes/no?: yop
If not witch bosses you dont know yet: Ulduar

Malygos(EoE) 10 complete yes/no?: yip
Malygos(EoE) 25 complete yes/no?: Yup
If you completed Malygos, you know all the fight process? yes/no?: y...

Sartharion 10 complete yes/no?:...
Sartharion 25 complete yes/no?:...
If you completed Sartharion, you know all the fight? yes/no?:...

Can you provide us with a link to your armory?: erm, just inspect me, itz purplez
What gear piece is the first you want to improve and what do you need to do for it?: my tabard! (haha didnt see that one coming ey?)
What is your mainspecc cast/attack sequence?: Heal , another heal, shield, some other mojo.... anything that keeps the green bars from going red
Back to top Go down
Khainer
Admin
Admin
Khainer

Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest   Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 am

Welcome to the guild m8. It was about time you joined us ;p
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&n=Khainer

Application for AoW : Quidam - Priest
Page 1 of 1