Art of War Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art of War Forum

Art of war forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter wants to join the art of war i:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sahl

Hunter wants to join the art of war i: Empty
PostSubject: Hunter wants to join the art of war i:   Hunter wants to join the art of war i: I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Name: Christian
Main Character name: Sahl
Class & level: Hunter level 69
Any Alts? If yes and if in Kor'gall, how many and what char names?: Sahlen- 60 DK, Máy- 9 palla Very Happy
Previous Guild or server: necronomiconprayers -
Reason why you left your previous guild if you did: When i joined it, it were very active, and very friendly, we did alot of raids etc, and it was fun.. but as time passed by, members got inactive, we stopped doing raids, and people left, so i didnt see any reason why to stay when i missed the excitement in wow :p
Your Build (spec): Beastmastery (temporally) going for survival or MM when i gain higher level

Naxxramas 10 complete yes/no?: no
Naxxramas 25 complete yes/no?: no
If you completed Naxxramas, you know all fights? yes/no?: no
If not witch bosses you dont know yet: well... i havent faught any of the bosses in naxx, but i look forward to do so Smile

Malygos(EoE) 10 complete yes/no?: no
Malygos(EoE) 25 complete yes/no?: no
If you completed Malygos, you know all the fight process? yes/no?: no

Sartharion 10 complete yes/no?: no
Sartharion 25 complete yes/no?: no
If you completed Sartharion, you know all the fight? yes/no?: no

Emalon the Storm Watcher killed yes/no? no

Are you able to raid on weekdays from 20.00 to 23.00? well, most of the time, but i got work some of the days probaly 2 days a week, so it depends but usaly yes.
Link to your http://eu.wowarmory.com character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&n=Sahl
What gear piece is the first you want to improve and what do you need to do for it?: well i allways love the appearance of shoulders / helmet, and so, but im not sure yet.
What is your cast/attack cycle(rotation)?: Sorry didnt really understand that one.

Anything else you want us to know? Well i would love to join this guild, as i allready know one of your members, and it looks like your very friendly.

I have been looking for a nice guild for a long time, and its very hard to find one like this, so i hope you will approve me =)

thanks for reading this.

Christian / Sahl.
Back to top Go down
Khainer
Admin
Admin
Khainer

Hunter wants to join the art of war i: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter wants to join the art of war i:   Hunter wants to join the art of war i: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:38 am

Declined.

You're not lvl 80 and don't know any of the fights.
Feel free to create a new application when ur a bit further in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&n=Khainer

Hunter wants to join the art of war i:
Page 1 of 1