Art of War Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art of War Forum

Art of war forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply to Art of war (Retri palla)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eroin

Apply to Art of war (Retri palla) Empty
PostSubject: Apply to Art of war (Retri palla)   Apply to Art of war (Retri palla) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 pm

My name is Robert

And i am 22

And i live in sweden

My main chars name is Eroin and is a Palladin at lvl 80

i have one alt and hes name is Woljin

The reso for me leaving my previus guild is that they donte raaid so often
and that all of my frends in that guild have left it

My build spec is 0 15 56 at the moment

no i havet completed naxx 10 or naxx 25 but i have cleard military quarter , plauge quarter and arachnid auarter in 25 man no i donte know all fight i know only of those querters that i have clerd

No i have never done malygose

i have taken down shatarion on 25 man but i donte remember the tactics on him

Well i cant provide you with a link to my armor at the moment becus that side is down

And the gear piece i whant to improve firest is my chest piece and i need to do naxx och a lot of HCs

My main spec is Retribution and i donte know what you men with cast / attack sequence so i donte know
but i can say Red haha lol and i hope that i can join you guys becus you seem like a fun guild to play with thx in andvance
Back to top Go down
Korgitz

PostSubject: He got my vote   Apply to Art of war (Retri palla) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Well, i have played alot whit this guy back in tbc, we even got ourself a 2v2 shamy-shamy thing going for a time =) he is a fast learner, dont whine, like to be social ( even drunk, but he is noob on that )

So i vote yes, give him a chanse to show some .... skin?
Back to top Go down
Khainer
Admin
Admin
Khainer

PostSubject: Re: Apply to Art of war (Retri palla)   Apply to Art of war (Retri palla) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:16 pm

You will have low priority on raiding atm until ur gear and experience grows. But welcome to the guild =)
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&n=Khainer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to Art of war (Retri palla)   Apply to Art of war (Retri palla) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to Art of war (Retri palla)
Page 1 of 1